M-PACT Solutions offers a wide range of consulting and educational services that are designed to meet your transportation, logistics, and compliance needs.
Our experts can evaluate your existing network and work with you to optimize the network and its processes and systems to maximize quality and efficiency. Our practical approach allows us to work with a variety of data sets to achieve accurate solutions at a level of detail relative to the quality and depth of the data and the time available.
As part of our suite of services, we offer C-TPAT security consulting as well as Regulatory Compliance consulting and educational opportunities. For additional information on any of our Consulting Services, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website at www.m-pactsolutions.com.
Mallory Alexander's experienced staff can help you understand the C-TPAT security criteria while creating a customized C-TPAT plan that works best for your business.
We are able to analyze all aspects of your supply chain, we can help you construct, audit, or update your C-TPAT security profile. We can also help you develop and implement processes and procedures to optimize your supply chain security.
Mallory Alexander also offers a C-TPAT Validation Day preparation course, designed to prepare you for the visit of the United States Customs Validation Team . We also offer audit services to ensure that your program remains up-to-date and in compliance with C-TPAT guidelines.
Regulatory (Import/Export) Compliance
Mallory Alexander International Logistics is aware that government regulations are constantly changing and evolving and we are committed to providing our customers with the most current regulatory information.
- Import/Export Compliance Review – High level review of import and/or export processes and procedures, including recordkeeping, to confirm current level of compliance.
- Import/Export Compliance Audit – In-depth audit of import and/or export processes, procedures, recordkeeping; Import Clearance Entry and Export Document reviews; service provider review; writing of compliance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) job descriptions.
- Compliance Manual Review/Writing – Thorough analysis of SOPs to ensure that all areas of compliance are covered. If you need a manual, Mallory Alexander can write it for you.
- Harmonized Tariff Number / Schedule B Number Review – Assistance with establishing a process to properly assign the correct HTS and/or Schedule B Number(s) to your company’s products.
- Recordkeeping Review/Audit – Setup or review of a fully compliant import/export recordkeeping process to ensure that all proper documentation is on file, available, and complete when and if Customs and Border Protection or any other regulatory agency needs them for review.
Mallory Alexander provides the resources and educational opportunities necessary to help your organization navigate complex compliance issues.
The educational courses we offer are as follows:
- Basics of Importing
- Basics of Exporting
- Basics of Valuation
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule Training
- AES Regulations
- Foreign-Trade Zone Operations, Marketing, Reporting, etc.
- Import Compliance
- Establishment of Program
- Audit of Program
- Export Compliance
- Establishment of Program
- Audit of Program
Foreign-Trade Zone Consulting
Mallory Alexander can provide as little or as much of the entire Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ) process as needed. We have proven experience in the following areas of FTZ operations:
- Operator/User Services
- Performing FTZ Savings Analysis (Feasibility or Cost-Benefit Study)
- Application writing
- New General-Purpose Zone Sites or Special-Purpose Subzones (Manufacturing or Distribution) sites
- Modifications (major and minor) to existing General-Purpose or Special-Purpose Subzones
- Writing or updating an existing procedures manual
- Training staff in all functional areas of organization affecting FTZ Operations
- Entire processes
- Operating (as a third-party) the Zone Site for the benefit of the user
- Operations review/audit to ensure compliance with all regulations
- General-Purpose Zone marketing assistance, i.e., setting up FTZ to be operated as a public warehouse
- Grantee Services
- Marketing assistance
- Operator/User Agreement writing and reviewing processes
- Zone Fee Schedule drafting and/or reviewing
- Training for the Grantee as part of its services to the Operators/Users
Mallory Alexander International Logistics has a wealth of experience and expertise in all aspects of logistics and transportation. Some of the other consulting services we offer are:
- Freight Bill Auditing
- Supply Chain Metrics & Reporting
- Transportation Analysis
- Evaluating Your Supply Chain