Overview: The Supply Chain Analyst performs tasks associated with account management and operations including but not limited to customer service, working directly with warehouse operations, pricing projects, problem resolution, developing and maintaining reports, writing operating procedures for new projects, and interacting with key customers.
We are looking for an Supply Chain Analyst to join our team of professionals in our Memphis, TN office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create proposals for potential business
- Facilitate and lead customer business reviews
- Implement new business
- Review proposed contracts for accuracy and update contracts for renewal
- Ensure operational execution and performance in meeting customer and company goals
- Develop and manage warehouse relations
- Ensure customer is adequately serviced in a timely manner
- Partnering with IT to resolve technology challenges
- Ensure that all services rendered are properly billed/paid to the customer/vendor per contract
- Enter billing data into excel reports, as well as creating and sending invoices
- Adherence to deadlines and aptitude for learning and retaining product knowledge
- Consistently display conscientiousness and teamwork including punctuality for work, conference calls and meetings and project and service delivery
- Maintain a clean and orderly workplace and always represent Mallory in a professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years’ industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone, email, interpersonal skills
- Familiarity and proficiency with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Advanced proficiency with Excel formulas is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and meaningfully contribute to team goals
- Attention to detail
- Tenacity and patience
Working Environment: The successful candidate displays strong organizational, communication, writing and sales skills. This position is fully onsite in a professional office requiring extended periods sitting at a desk and computer among coworkers. Some travel may be required.
Benefits: Mallory Alexander proudly offers its regular full-time employees a robust welfare plan including medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance, and short/long term disability insurance. Regular full-time employees are also eligible to participate in a retirement plan and accrue paid time off after meeting applicable service requirements. Compensation is commensurate with experience and education.
Job Type: Full-time
Pre-employment drug screen is required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com