Domestic Coordinator – Road, Air, Sea
Overview: Mallory Alexander International Logistics, a global third-party logistics company (3PL) headquartered in Memphis, TN has an immediate opening for a Domestic Coordinator to join our team of professionals in the Carson, CA office. The successful candidate is a self-starter, dynamic, responsible, team player to handle all day-to-day domestic activities for our major clients. Top grade level customer service both internal and external is paramount.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Ensure freight is routed correctly and cost effectively.
- Track and Trace shipments and reporting.
- Maintain inventory levels for various clients.
- Handle Spot Quotes for Domestic Road, Domestic Air and Domestic Sea.
- Handle shipments to and from Hawaii.
- Support assignments for special projects and tasks as needed.
- Meet SOP standards in accordance with Company Policy.
- Handle Transactions A-Z
- 3+ years’ experience in global 3PL (third party logistics) industry
- Freight Forwarding experience in domestic Road, Air, and Sea
- Hawaii trade lane experience
- Experience with specialized cargo (hazardous, overweight)
- Ability to possess and maintain a TSA Security Threat Assessment (STA)
- Experience with Cargo Wise is a plus
- Computer skills: MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience working within a WMS (AS400 / Logimax)
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Consistent, reliable attendance
Benefits: Mallory Alexander proudly offers its regular full-time employees a robust welfare plan including medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance, and short/long term disability insurance. Regular full-time employees are also eligible to participate in a retirement plan and accrue paid time off after meeting applicable service requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pre-employment drug screen is required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org