Mallory Alexander International Logistics is a 95-year-old privately-held and family-owned Company. We are a leader in global logistics offering equal opportunity, excellent benefits, and unlimited career development opportunities. We are in in Memphis, TN with branches located throughout the U.S.
We are looking for an Domestic Full Truckload (FTL) Coordinator to join our team of professionals in our Memphis, TN operation/headquarters.
Domestic FTL Coordinators are an integral part of the domestic operation and must be dedicated every step of the way to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
Domestic FTL Coordinators perform traffic functions including but are not limited to customer service, dispatching shipments with carriers, price negotiation and quotation, oversight of accounts payable and accounts receivable, process improvement, and customer and a vendor development.
- Develop new carriers and strengthen existing carrier relationships
- Screen and qualify carriers to ensure they meet the highest safety standards
- Secure additional truck capacity using search tools and industry websites
- Negotiate rates and fuel with carriers to ensure market pricing
- Enter customer orders into system and update with all load specifics
- Track and record shipment events from pickup through delivery
- Update customer reports and customers during pickup and deliveries
- Quoting of business direct to customer and for sales
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
What we are looking for in a candidate: The successful Domestic FTL Coordinator will have one year of experience in transportation; possess good organizational skills and strong ability to multitask; be self-motivated with communication skills to interact with all parties in a clear, concise and timely manner; good working knowledge of word, excel, and other computer applications.
Position is full-time.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and education.
Pre-employment drug screen required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com