If you are a driven, dedicated team player looking for growth, we want you to be part of the Mallory Alexander family!
Overview: Mallory Alexander International Logistics, a global third-party logistics company (3PL) headquartered in Memphis, TN has an immediate opening for a Process Improvement Supervisor
to join our team in Memphis. Our successful candidate is an action-oriented problem solver who will quickly identify opportunities for improved processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor current operations and determine more efficient production processes.
- Evaluate operation schedules, processes, specifications, and related information.
- Design production processes that maximize, space, efficiency and reduce waste.
- Develop and implementing process improvements and technological upgrades.
- Design control systems to minimize costs and operation issues.
- Develop design and production standards in cooperation with management and user personnel.
- Collaborate and give support on purchase orders, cost analyses, and estimated production costs.
- Designing the layout of facilities and determining personnel requirements.
- Support on training staff for new processes and collaborate by providing instructions and manuals.
- Managing process documentation and preparing production reports.
- Ensure compliance with all industry standards for safety while meeting design standards and guidelines.
- Work in a support role as needed on special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years in similar positions
- Proficiency in Excel and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of production processes, costs, quality control, raw materials and other methods for maximizing the efficient manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Advanced knowledge of machines and tools, their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Ability to design and understand precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- Knowledge of the ways various systems interact and how changes in operations, the environment and other conditions will affect outcomes.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Strong Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizing and managing large volumes of work while meeting short deadlines.
- Strong technical documentation and organizational skills.
Location: Memphis, TN
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com