We Are A Full-service Logistics ProviderMallory supports manufacturers, retailers and other suppliers in the storage and shipment of their valuable cargo, and we do it with confidence–on time, with care, everywhere. We recognize the invaluable role our customers play in the international economy and in the lives of millions around the world. Learn More
Mallory Alexander International Logistics will maintain our reputation as a leading supplier of transportation, logistics and customs brokerage services by focusing on quality and compliance within our business systems. We will fulfill our customer specific requirements by continually improving our services and processes. Mallory Alexander will strive to develop mutually rewarding relationships with our co-workers, partners and suppliers to ensure the continued ability to be the premier provider for our internal and external customers.
Originally called Memphis Compress and Storage Company, the operation met the storage and handling needs of area cotton merchants and producers. The company diversified to serve more industries in the 1960s by establishing a warehouse to store and handle general merchandise and expanding its services to provide local truck delivery.
In the 1970s, the company entered the contract warehousing business and acquired an established international freight forwarder specializing in air and ocean shipping. The firm continued to add state-of-the-art services, including customs brokerage and domestic air freight.
– W. Neely Mallory III, President of The Mallory Group
- FMC OTI (Ocean Transportation Intermediary)
- Licensed Customs Broker
- Certified Customs Specialist
- C-TPAT Certification
- TSA Approved Indirect Air Carrier
- TSA Certified Cargo Screening Facilities
- Hazardous Material
- Smartway Transport Provider
- Mallory Alexander won the Governor’s Award for Trade Excellence in 2011
- President’s “E Star” Award for Excellence in Exporting in 2012
- Named Top 100 3PL by Inbound Logistics 2005-2015
- Named America’s Leading 3PLs by Global Trade in 2015
- Named Top 25 Freight Forwarder by Transport Topics in 2014
- Named Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by Global Logistics and Supply Chain Strategies in 2007
- U.S. Customs Brokerage
- China Class A (pending)