U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) recently announced its first Virtual Trade Week, set to occur September 8-11, 2020. Attendees are invited to join CBP Executives and industry experts as they provide updates on CBP trade priorities and policies.
Virtual Trade Week Sessions include:
- United States-Mexico-Canada-Agreement (USMCA) – Tuesday, September 8th at 1:00 PM EST
- Forced Labor – Wednesday, September 9th at 1:00 PM EST
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) – Wednesday, September 9th at 3:30 PM EST
- E-Commerce – Thursday, September 10th at 1:00 PM EST
- 21st Century Customs Framework (21CCF) – Friday, September 11th at 1:00 PM EST