Please find the following Notice of Modification of Section 301 Action – Enforcement of U.S. World Trade Organization (WTO) Rights in Large Civil Aircraft Dispute here.
As specified in the Annex 1 to this notice, the U.S. Trade Representative has determined to alter the composition of the list of non-aircraft products subject to additional duties. The level of additional duties on non-aircraft products will remain at 25 percent. In addition, the additional duty on certain large civil aircraft will remain at 15 percent.
Dates: the modifications to the Section 301 action set out in Annex 1 are applicable with respect to products that are entered for consumption, or withdrawn from warehouse for consumption, on or after 12:01 a.m. on September 1, 2020.
- Removed from Greece: HTSUS 0406.90.99 – Cheeses & subst. for cheese (incl. mixt.), nesoi, w/o cows milk, w/butterfat o/0.5% by wt, not GN15 (Statistical reporting number: 9903.89.55)
- Removed from the United Kingdom: HTSUS 1905.31.00 – Sweet Biscuits (Statistical reporting number: 9903.89.37)
- Added for France and Germany (Statistical reporting number: 9903.89.52)
- HTSUS 2007.99.05 – Lingonberry and raspberry jams
- HTSUS 2007.99.10 – Strawberry jam
- HTSUS 2007.99.15 – Currant and other berry jams, nesoi
- HTSUS 2007.99.20 – Apricot jam
- HTSUS 2007.99.25 – Cherry jam
- HTSUS 2007.99.35 – Peach jam
- HTSUS 2007.99.60 – Strawberry pastes and purees, being cooked preparations